NEW regulations & working practices for covid-19 at the salon.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment, if you arrive early please let me know by text and I will let you know if I am ready. (If any clients are late this may effect your appointment time, as I will be disinfecting all my equipment/salon between each client and I can not use this time for anything else)
- Please come to your appointment alone and try to bring as few items possible.
- There will hand sanitiser at the door when you enter & washing facility for you to use when you enter & leave the salon.
- The Toilet will be out of use unless it’s an emergency.
- I will be unable to provide refreshments. Please bring your own water.
- All clients must wear a facemask. I will also be wearing a face visor, If you do not have a face mask I can give you a surgical mask for £1.
If you or anyone in your household have been showing symptoms or have been tested positive for covid 19 within 14 days of your appointment or if anyone is feeling unwell with any other sickness/ illnesses. Please let me know as I now fall under the ‘vulnerable’ category. It is so important that everyone is honest with me regarding this. Not only could it impact my health but I also have to think of other clients I would be treating. This means I will be relying heavily on everyone’s honesty… If this is the case I would make you a priority and book you in as soon as it is safe to do so.